So this recipe doesn’t have exact measurements.
What do you call a recipe that is more of an inspiration or guideline? No eye-twitching yet. Trust me.
This is pure pinspiration without looking beyond the pinned pictured. It’s something that’s become a fun challenge for myself. (that’s not crazy, right?)
If you’re interested, the source I have found out is here.
For years I’ve said that I don’t like broccoli unless it’s roasted. So it was a shocker when I thoroughly enjoyed this salad. I also found a pinspiration for homemade greek dressing but next time I make this, I’ll just use a store bought vinaigrette of some kind.
If you’re nervous about not having a measurement for the yogurt and dressing, start with less because you can always add more. It’s always fun trying to take away dressing once it’s been added.
Surprisingly, this salad stayed crisp for days- stored in portioned airtight containers in the fridge. It was a great part of my work lunches.
So whether you claim to like broccoli or not, try this recipe. It’s a fresh, tangy and super crunchy salad full of whole, healthy ingredients.
- fresh broccoli, chopped into bite size pieces
- fresh red grapes, remove stems
- pepitas, roasted
- cucumber, diced
- greek yogurt
- greek dressing
- combine first 4 ingredients in large bowl with lid.
- in a separate bowl whisk the yogurt and dressing.
- add yogurt mix to dry mix.
- put lid on bowl and shake until thoroughly mixed.
- optional: let sit for at least half an hour before serving.
- store in airtight container in fridge for about a week.