when i played with herbed simple syrup recently my mind almost immediately went to popsicles.
(uh, didn’t yours?)
the results are epic on the taste buds and should be tried by all immediately
i was going for (and smashingly achieved) peaches and cream with a twist.
and yet it’s such an unassuming-looking popsicle.
it almost looks like plain ol’ cool whip because the peachy color is so pale
and a little thyme goes a long way.
these creamy morsels on a stick are addictive but also polarizing: you either love them or hate them.
let me know what you think!
one year ago: Popsicle Tutorial
- 1 11.5 oz kerns peach nectar
- 8 oz tub of cool whip, thawed in fridge
- ¼ C thyme simple syrup (see recipe on site)
- combine all ingredients in bowl with pour spout (ie pyrex)
- portion into popsicle molds and ice cube trays as necessary
- freeze thoroughly
- store in freezer and enjoy straight from the freezer.