gah! its-the-holiday-season-and-there’s-so-much-pumpkin-and-peppermint-and-glitter antlers?
here’s a breather recipe for everyone
surprise everyone and make pulled pork instead of that traditional “every year we forget how much work this is and don’t know if it’s really worth it anymore” menu.
let your crock pot do the work while you sip some cider and catch up with loved ones.
then feed a crowd with pulled pork sandwiches like you were born to do it.
don’t forget about our fancy holiday food too
- 8oz root beer
- 1½ - 2 cups BBQ sauce
- 3-4 pound boneless pork loin
- place pork into crock pot.
- pour BBQ sauce of choice on top of pork.
- add root beer to crock pot- trying to keep some BBQ sauce on top of the pork
- put the lid on
- cook on low for 8-10 hours.
- take meat out of pot and shred with two serving forks.
- pour crock pot juice over the meat and/or add more BBQ sauce
- serve on a bun or in a flour tortilla with coleslaw