Puppy loves waffles. Together, we love breakfast for dinner (brinner).
We calorie-splurged and made these for brinner with bacon and eggs. Not the healthiest meal but ooooh so good.
These would be great for a brunch- especially for a large group. They can be made ahead- don’t add the icing, but freeze and then reheat as needed in a toaster oven and let your guests add their own icing (so they don’t get soggy pre-first bite).
These cinfles have visual appeal and a novelty to them that would make anyone smile.
Tell me- you’re smiling right now, right? How about now?
- tube(s) of cinnamon rolls
- waffle maker
- Place one cinnamon roll on spray-greased and preheated waffle iron.
- Close and cook until most of the steam stops, remove.
- Place on cooling rack so they don't get soggy.
- Serve with provided icing in the tube.