(hey! this recipe is awesome but don’t miss the giveaway at the end of the post!)
3 awesome ingredients take a dip in the pool together:
fresh whole cranberries
a match made in flavor heaven
This recipe is too easy not to try.
The hardest part is finding fresh cranberries before October for off-season cravings.
Can you grate cheese?
Can you mix cream cheese and grated cheese- and fold in the cranberries without breaking all of them? Then put it in the oven and set the timer?
Actually, I take it back.
The most difficult part of this recipe is letting it cool down
from the bubbling beauty that comes out of the oven
to non-mouth-burning holiday goodness.
Don’t forget the fresh baguette like I did. The root veggie chips tried but weren’t the same.
Take this to your Thanksgiving gathering. be prepared for that look saying: this is amazing! …you made this?
Recipe added to the fancy holiday food line-up.
- 8 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 4 oz white cheddar, shredded
- 1 cup fresh whole cranberries
- 1 baguette for dipping (or chips)
- preheat oven to 375 degrees
- shred white cheddar
- in a medium bowl, mush together the two cheeses
- gently fold in cranberries
- transfer mix to an oven safe ramekin/dish
- bake at 375 for 30 minutes until bubbly and golden brown
- let cool at least 5 minutes before serving
- once you start eating this, you won't want to stop and there's no burned mouths allowed!
If you haven’t heard: facebook.com/juniperinherhair reached 100 likes this week! I am so thankful for everyone’s support in these first baby-blog months.
and I’m excited to do the promised giveaway!
Congratulations Greta Halle and Glorianne Wong! You each get a handmade food carrying bag! look at them in action:
The above crocheted market bag is my mom’s creation. We designed and made this tote bag together:
phew… I feel like a small-time Oprah or something. if we do the unthinkable and make it to 150 likes by December 1, I’ll do ANOTHER giveaway. Tell your friends! We are a great group to “like” with, dontcha think?