Hey! I’m Jen and I am obsessed with being in the kitchen. Second only to that is the thrill of turning other people on to the joy of cooking.
Cooking can be
- fun, fresh and easy
- quick on weeknights
- and then be a more involved but fulfilling creative process on the weekends.
I enjoy cooking but don’t always want to (or succeed at it).
- Probably 80% of the time I want to cook
- and then 80% of that time it is edible.
- I meal-plan each weekend to ease the daily anxiety of weeknight meals because I am a 20-something with a full-time desk job too.
- I constantly try new recipes and experiment with new flavors.
- my guy eats almost anything- I’m a lucky girl
- It is note-worthy when I follow a recipe to a “T”
- and now I’m trying to share my own recipes in these posts…
take these lessons with a grain of salt
and make the recipes with a pinch of love.
I’d love to hear from you: firstname.lastname@example.org